Removeable Posting Queue

If you got suggestions for new features or feature changes in NewsLeecher, go ahead and let santa know.
Ironside

Removeable Posting Queue

Post by Ironside » Tue May 17, 2011 4:41 pm

Can you add an option so that we can turn off the posting queue?

As I only download I don't need to see that.

Thanks!

Smudge
Site Admin

Post by Smudge » Tue May 17, 2011 10:08 pm

You can control which tabs are shown by either from the View>Pages menu or by clicking the small black arrow (pulldown menu) at the right end of the tabs.
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

prof72

Post by prof72 » Thu May 19, 2011 10:06 pm

both your suggestions don't make sense.

beta 6 is there a real way to remove this?

Ironside

Post by Ironside » Sat May 21, 2011 8:40 am

Smudge wrote:You can control which tabs are shown by either from the View>Pages menu or by clicking the small black arrow (pulldown menu) at the right end of the tabs.
That doesn't seem to get rid of the new posting queue (Which is different to the transfer queue).

I can move it down/up but that is about it.

TimeLordCat

How to get a copy of the program smudge has

Post by TimeLordCat » Sun May 29, 2011 3:10 am

None of your suggestions can be performed on the version of Newleecher we have installed. Please re-ead the question.

tvgeloof

Yes, please, get rid of this useless waste of screenspace.

Post by tvgeloof » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:23 pm

In the very rare cases were I post using NL it is a 2 or 3 line message to thank someone for an upload or to request some extra par files.

This message will sit in the queue for about the time it takes to blink my eyes. I'm never going to see it.

When NL starts supporting uploading large-multipart files then it could be useful to some people. (Personally I would still use JBinUp for those.)
But even then: Make it a real tab so I can switch it off when not-used and it doesn't clutter the transfer queue tab.
Be nice..... We were all newbies once.......