option to automatically rename extracted files with same name

If you got suggestions for new features or feature changes in NewsLeecher, go ahead and let santa know.
gamin

option to automatically rename extracted files with same name

Post by gamin »

downloaded a bunch of video files some days ago. I really don't know how the poster did this, but every archive contains 2 video files with the same name (video + sample) and no folder structure. problem : when using permanently delete after succesful extract, It was only the sample file remaining... quite annoying. would be great if extract automatically renamed file if a file with the same name already exists in the destination folder.

Core_F

Re: option to automatically rename extracted files with same name

Post by Core_F »

gamin wrote:downloaded a bunch of video files some days ago. I really don't know how the poster did this, but every archive contains 2 video files with the same name (video + sample) and no folder structure. problem : when using permanently delete after succesful extract, It was only the sample file remaining... quite annoying. would be great if extract automatically renamed file if a file with the same name already exists in the destination folder.
Think I got the same files. That was pretty annoying, so I second this option.
··· Logic Is The Faith Of The Future ···

Smudge
Site Admin

Post by Smudge »

Will one of you please send a PM to Spiril with the exact details of this post so that he can test NewsLeecher with it.
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.