Remove from queue and delete already downloaded files

If you got suggestions for new features or feature changes in NewsLeecher, go ahead and let santa know.
bytheway

Remove from queue and delete already downloaded files

Post by bytheway » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:45 am

Hi, suppose I get an error on a download (eg RAR-in-RAR detected) and I want to remove this download from my queue but also want to delete the files that have already been downloaded (because I am not completing the download due to a corrupt or bogus archive). Is there an automatic way to delete files when removing from queue or do you have to go to your file manager to manually delete them?

Smudge
Site Admin

Re: Remove from queue and delete already downloaded files

Post by Smudge » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:19 pm

Such a feature is currently not available but I will move this thread over to the Wishlist section so it can be evaluated for a future version.
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

Spiril
Site Admin

Re: Remove from queue and delete already downloaded files

Post by Spiril » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:58 am

Actually, if you are using one of the more recent beta releases, this setting might be what you are looking for :

Settings -> Download -> Spam Detection -> Delete Downloaded Spam
bug fixed. no idea how. hate it when that happens. trying to break it again now. will. not. be. defeated.