please revert to double click to clear activate supersearch

If you got suggestions for new features or feature changes in NewsLeecher, go ahead and let santa know.
renegad3

please revert to double click to clear activate supersearch

Post by renegad3 »

As subject, please at minimum return the double click to activate/clear the supersearch input box.

The current method is extremely clunky, having to press a keyboard key to do the function.

Thank you for your consideration.

#1tech

Re: please revert to double click to clear activate supersea

Post by #1tech »

I second that request. It really made SuperSearch easier! Good Idea! :idea:

Spiril
Site Admin

Post by Spiril »

If you are using one of the latest betas, check the Settings -> Interface -> Double-click Filter Boxes To ... setting.
bug fixed. no idea how. hate it when that happens. trying to break it again now. will. not. be. defeated.

#1tech

Post by #1tech »

Thank You Spiril,
I need to look more carefully at all the "Program Settings" in the future. :D

On second thought Spiril, what is the latest "Beta Forum Release" ?
I am currently using NewsLeecher "V7 Beta 3 Release 4 (nl70003.ufr4)" is there a newer Forum release, if so where can I find it :?:

renegad3

Post by renegad3 »

Spiril wrote:If you are using one of the latest betas, check the Settings -> Interface -> Double-click Filter Boxes To ... setting.
Thank you for that.

Please make it the default behavior. Alternatively, if you are going to change a setting, please let users know about it!! :?:

Loving all the new work in the app, please keep up the great work.

Spiril
Site Admin

Post by Spiril »

#1tech wrote:On second thought Spiril, what is the latest "Beta Forum Release" ?
I am currently using NewsLeecher "V7 Beta 3 Release 4 (nl70003.ufr4)" is there a newer Forum release, if so where can I find it :?:
There will be a new official beta release later today.
renegad3 wrote:...if you are going to change a setting, please let users know about it!! :?:
The 7.0 beta 1 release notes mention the changed double click behavior, but it doesn't mention the new toggle to revert to the old behavior. Missed that one. Usually any changes like that will be in the version history.
renegad3 wrote:Loving all the new work in the app, please keep up the great work.
Thanks. We will :)
bug fixed. no idea how. hate it when that happens. trying to break it again now. will. not. be. defeated.