New version?

If you got suggestions for new features or feature changes in NewsLeecher, go ahead and let santa know.
..::Frans::..

New version?

Post by ..::Frans::.. » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:15 pm

One year has passed since the last beta, last final and since then many users have been asking for new features and have been reporting bugs....

But no new beta or new release while before we were being almost spammed with new betas.

So, simple question, is there ever going to be a Newsleecher Version 8?

scuba
Site Admin

Re: New version?

Post by scuba » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:06 am

Yes there is - and it should have been released some weeks ago. But after testing some important bugs were reported and being looked into these days and fixed before release....
But it's coming very soon.
Scuba - NewsLeecher Support Team
The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

Post by ..::Frans::.. » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:28 am

scuba wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:06 am
Yes there is - and it should have been released some weeks ago. But after testing some important bugs were reported and being looked into these days and fixed before release....
Thank you!

But that answer rises more questions than answers because, well, as said before, newsleecher was very high speed in releasing new betas, new final releases and new bugfixes. Apparently there is a testing program parallel to the beta ?

Where can i sign up? :D

lost-pw-and-username

Post by lost-pw-and-username » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:49 am

scuba wrote:
Yes there is
No there isn't.
scuba wrote:
No it won't.

JMark

Post by JMark » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:18 pm

Boy, mine just blew up today. Lost my registration, settings, a.b.i-s is currently downloading more than 1B headers. What tha?

JMark

Post by JMark » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:22 pm

Also lost my cache. Everything. Nice

scuba
Site Admin

Post by scuba » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:05 am

This version shouldn't do damage like this - strange.

Sonicmess

Post by Sonicmess » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:37 am

No new version?

scuba
Site Admin

Post by scuba » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:54 am

yes new version will come. And the last alpha came in test last week - so it's close to BETA release.

Post by ..::Frans::.. » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:14 am

scuba wrote:
scuba wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:54 am
yes new version will come. And the last alpha came in test last week - so it's close to BETA release.
I don't want to sound negative but isn't this just about the same answer you gave... "some time ago" (june)? :D

How close to BETA is "close"?

scuba
Site Admin

Post by scuba » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:13 am

..::Frans::.. wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:14 am
scuba wrote:
scuba wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:54 am
I don't want to sound negative but isn't this just about the same answer you gave... "some time ago" (june)? :D

How close to BETA is "close"?

yes but it's the honest answer every time.
Things change if there are bugs found in the alpha versions. Specially one bug has been a problem. It has been fixed and the (hopefully) last alpha version is in test now. So next is the beta to website...

Zooitje

Post by Zooitje » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:47 am

And now we are 3 weeks further and still no news about a new beta [-X

Post by ..::Frans::.. » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:16 am

scuba wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:13 am
yes but it's the honest answer every time.
Things change if there are bugs found in the alpha versions. Specially one bug has been a problem. It has been fixed and the (hopefully) last alpha version is in test now. So next is the beta to website...

And that my friend is harder and harder to swallow, especially when reading these kind of messages

liennguyen wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:23 am
So, is there any info about new release? :(

Or

Zooitje wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:47 am
And now we are 3 weeks further and still no news about a new beta [-X

I think it isn't the message you deliver, it is the way you communicate. I find myself checking the website page "downloads" just to see there aren"t any new betas... again. The "news" tab in NL is showing some downtime in oct 2017... well, that helps... and to be honest, with all bugs that i have learned to live with, all charm NL had, all the things the community and old time customers asked for and never got... the year customers are waiting now for an answer and only getting sent on a wild goose chase... only to find themselfs back at the same place, weeks, months later with the same replies, same stories and same answers.... it is getting old.

As said, it is the way you communicate and you can't keep this up. Customers are asking, begging, shouting for decent answers, any answer would do but do not keep saying... it is coming this week... it is ready... tomorrow, this week... alpha is in testing phase... because that is the answer we are getting for the last 6 months. Windows 10 has a shorter TTL.

I always want to end my postings with a positive note.

Scuba, i do appreciate all the hard work the goes into creating a great piece of sw like NL, keep up that good work. Please do replying to people on the board here but don't treat me or others like, well, i can think of a few "not very nice" words... we don't deserve that. The reason that me (and others) are asking for new developments on the NL horizon is interest. That means you have a fanbase... treat them as such...

Happy programming and have a really nice day!

Spaz888_1

Post by Spaz888_1 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:02 am

vinodjackson wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:19 pm
If you want to watch any movie online or download that movie for free. You can just simply visit Showbox apk latest version and download showbox for pc latest version to watch your favourite show online.
For starters, the link is not for the PC version but Anroid on PC using a high memory and resource hog Android emulator called Bluestacks. More importantly, Showbox uses p2p so you must use a VPN. For streaming Android movie and tv apps, there's Terrarium and Morpheus.

clashofmagicapk

Post by clashofmagicapk » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:36 am

You can also download Youtube++ APK for download video and see movie in diffrent ways