New version?

If you got suggestions for new features or feature changes in NewsLeecher, go ahead and let santa know.
iosapppers

Re: New version?

Post by iosapppers » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:23 am

You can also download Youtube++ APK for download video and see movie in diffrent ways. if you are a PC User please use iOS Emulators.

tinaadam

Post by tinaadam » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:32 pm

Cathy wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:17 am
MichaelRonaldhino77 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:39 am
yeah, that's right you just need an android vpn in this device to watch your favorite movies or tv channels online from anywhere in the world with bufferless streaming. I am using FastestVPN and I am very much satisfied with their service. try this one. :)
mobile phones are the only devices that you carry with yourself 24/7. Come to think of it, it is thus, crucial for you to secure your phone with a VPN since things like GPS detection and insecure WiFi connections can adversely affect our privacy.
I agreed but i have seen the speed and serious connection issues with some vpns especially free ones. I have switched few VPNs to get the right vpn for my android and i believe VyprVPN is just doing thinks fine for me as i am not facing two main issues like speed and connectivity. I heard Expressvpn and PIA are also good VPNs for android. Do research about them and get the best vpn for android.
Free VPNs can leak your data. I was tired of using them. Express and Nord VPN are the fastest VPNs so far and for almost any purpose, whether downloading APK files or for streaming. Keep yourself assure of going for the best known service.

DariusIII

Post by DariusIII » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:17 pm

I am not sure if anyone noticed, but:

October 5, 2018
(Yes we are still alive here!) During the next couple of days, the SuperSearch search service might be a bit unstable, as we are working on implementing major improvements to the search engine that will lead to much better search results for most users.

The improvements are primarily meant to supplement new features in upcoming NewsLeecher V8.0 release, but we are looking into making it compatible with older releases of NewsLeecher as well.

y0himba

Post by y0himba » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:55 pm

Where did you see this at?
DariusIII wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:17 pm

October 5, 2018
(Yes we are still alive here!) During the next couple of days, the SuperSearch search service might be a bit unstable, as we are working on implementing major improvements to the search engine that will lead to much better search results for most users.

The improvements are primarily meant to supplement new features in upcoming NewsLeecher V8.0 release, but we are looking into making it compatible with older releases of NewsLeecher as well.
-Insert cool signature here.

Shalom2010

Post by Shalom2010 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:44 am

Here https://www.newsleecher.com/status/
Plus under the 'News & Logs' tabe within NL!
Best Regards

Steven...Chigwell, Essex

y0himba

Post by y0himba » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:10 pm

Shalom2010 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:44 am
Here https://www.newsleecher.com/status/
Plus under the 'News & Logs' tabe within NL!
This is great news! Cheers mate!

slobster

Post by slobster » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:14 am

I rarely use the forums and have used this software for a very long time
V7.0 final 7.0 Final / 6 June 2016; 2 years ago is still full of bugs.

Supersearch is not indexing correctly and is missing huge swathes of time periods when it was down. Has its uses for very old material still, that is if it was working during that period.
Like Steven I will probably cancel this service and the usenet feed which they resell seems to be the first one which suffers from takedowns.
I will probably wait to see what the new year brings and then seriously look at a new usenet solution.

Shalom2010

Post by Shalom2010 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:01 am

It's sad...because NL is such a lovely interface. Hearing endlessly, 'we are working on a new exciting beta version 8' is now annoying, without any Timeline.

Every product has a planned timeline, otherwise the there will be no one left to upgrade to the new version!
Best Regards

Steven...Chigwell, Essex

slobster

Post by slobster » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:33 pm

Shalom2010 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:01 am
It's sad...because NL is such a lovely interface. Hearing endlessly, 'we are working on a new exciting beta version 8' is now annoying, without any Timeline.

Every product has a planned timeline, otherwise the there will be no one left to upgrade to the new version!
Couldn't agree more, it's the interface I am familiar with, been using usenet since the mid 1990's ( I am old school). Never touched a torrent in my life. I can always acquire what I need, now incorporating with Plex and a few friends we can share content easier not needing to get the same stuff.

My original research gave me newsleecher and has served me well, but the support has become non existant.

R's

y0himba

Post by y0himba » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:15 pm

Read just a few posts up.

DariusIII wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:17 pm

October 5, 2018

petrosi

Post by petrosi » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:35 pm

tinaadam wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:32 pm

Free VPNs can leak your data. I was tired of using them. Express and Nord VPN are the fastest VPNsso far and for almost any purpose, whether downloading APK files or for streaming. Keep yourself assure of going for the best known service.
I agreed and would not suggest to use free vpn because they sell your data to third party and slow down your speed by showing ads. Free vpn with no ads keep logs of your data and activities to sell them. Express and NordVPN is best to get for your privacy. I would recommend to read Nordvpn review to know how good features it has.

scuba
Site Admin

Post by scuba » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:20 am

shubhamkalra wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:29 pm
When we are going to see the new version? Anytime soon?
yes we are working on the superseach part as it needs some changes to work for version 8.
Scuba - NewsLeecher Support Team
The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

Zooitje

Post by Zooitje » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:04 am

Scuba, you answered the 2nd question but answering the 1st one is much more important, so WHEN can we expect version 8?

scuba
Site Admin

Post by scuba » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:18 pm

Zooitje wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:04 am
Scuba, you answered the 2nd question but answering the 1st one is much more important, so WHEN can we expect version 8?
As you know - i can't give a date - but a lot of powers are being used for that version 8 with a supersearch with new features.
Scuba - NewsLeecher Support Team
The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.

MichealHeitz

Post by MichealHeitz » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:39 am

tinaadam wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:32 pm
Cathy wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:17 am
MichaelRonaldhino77 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:39 am
yeah, that's right you just need an android vpn in this device to watch your favorite movies or tv channels online from anywhere in the world with bufferless streaming. I am using FastestVPN and I am very much satisfied with their service. try this one. :)
mobile phones are the only devices that you carry with yourself 24/7. Come to think of it, it is thus, crucial for you to secure your phone with a VPN since things like GPS detection and insecure WiFi connections can adversely affect our privacy.
I agreed but i have seen the speed and serious connection issues with some vpns especially free ones. I have switched few VPNs to get the right vpn for my android and i believe VyprVPN is just doing thinks fine for me as i am not facing two main issues like speed and connectivity. I heard Expressvpn and PIA are also good VPNs for android. Do research about them and get the best vpn for android.
Free VPNs can leak your data. I was tired of using them. Express and Nord VPN are the fastest VPNs so far and for almost any purpose, whether downloading APK files or for streaming. Keep yourself assure of going for the best known service.
I agree....free VPNs gave me a severe case of headaches......not to mention the ton of unused advertisements it brings along with it....