pause due to disk space

Forum to report beta release bugs and discuss the latest beta releases with other users.
• If reporting a beta release bug, be sure read the bug reporting guidelines first.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT : Be sure to read the NewsLeecher forums policy before posting.
mrg9999

pause due to disk space

Post by mrg9999 »

I apologise in advance if this is a duplicate of another pause bug
version 4.0 Beta 22 (RC)

I've already found that NL can't determine how much space is free on my NAS, I have 6TB spare, but unless I set pause if less than 200MB it still pauses.

I'm using my physical disk again, and there is 800GB free. This morning after downloading 600GB, it paused with 200GB free.

Just pressing the unpausing and it restarted. - annoyng.

Also I get the an error has occurred pop-up, can't this bet set to go away after a set time.
Mr.G

Downstream

Post by Downstream »

How do you connect to your NAS?
Via a network path or a mapped network drive?
I haven'st tested it on NL but I know that for some applications it makes a difference.

mrg9999

Post by mrg9999 »

Downstream wrote:How do you connect to your NAS?
Via a network path or a mapped network drive?
I haven'st tested it on NL but I know that for some applications it makes a difference.
network path.

The pause happened with a directly attached disk.
Mr.G

Smudge
Site Admin

Post by Smudge »

NewsLeecher doesn't fully support UNC network paths, only local and mapped network shares to local drive letters.
Please be aware of and use the following pages...
Services Status Page : SuperSearch and Usenet Access server status, retention, server load, indexing time, etc.
Support Request Form : Use this if you have a problem with billing or account status. The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.