Thumbs up for new look in V5b2

Forum to report beta release bugs and discuss the latest beta releases with other users.
• If reporting a beta release bug, be sure read the bug reporting guidelines first.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT : Be sure to read the NewsLeecher forums policy before posting.
Eraserhead

Thumbs up for new look in V5b2

Post by Eraserhead » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Just wanted to say that I like the improved user interface very much. Very consistent and clean. Good work!

galronn

Re: Thumbs up for new look in V5b2

Post by galronn » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:22 pm

Eraserhead wrote:Just wanted to say that I like the improved user interface very much. Very consistent and clean. Good work!
How it more clean? I think with Stars and checkboxes and bigger headers for menus, does not make it cleaner, not at all.

Eraserhead

Post by Eraserhead » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:43 pm

galronn wrote: How it more clean? I think with Stars and checkboxes and bigger headers for menus, does not make it cleaner, not at all.
I was refering to the Tabs and the cleaned up bookmark, search etc. features beneath them.
You don't have to share my opinion, but you can respect it.
Since most people think these forums are just for whining and complaining I wanted to give a positive feedback from my first impression. Deal with it.

galronn

Post by galronn » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:02 pm

Sorry I meant no disrespect.

I agree with you that it does look visually appealing, i just didn't like that they removed things that people used everyday.

Add, don't Subtract.

Spiril
Site Admin

Post by Spiril » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Eraserhead wrote:Just wanted to say that I like the improved user interface very much. Very consistent and clean. Good work!
Glad you like it :)
bug fixed. no idea how. hate it when that happens. trying to break it again now. will. not. be. defeated.