Where is the Sticky for NewsLeecher 5.0 beta 3 issues?

Forum to report beta release bugs and discuss the latest beta releases with other users.
• If reporting a beta release bug, be sure read the bug reporting guidelines first.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT : Be sure to read the NewsLeecher forums policy before posting.
Magsel

Where is the Sticky for NewsLeecher 5.0 beta 3 issues?

Post by Magsel »

Could be meaningfull.

Legion303

Post by Legion303 »

Well let's just use this as the sticky for b3, since one doesn't exist.

We need an option to "activate group on selection," perhaps in advanced tweaks. I was also going to complain about the golden stars and how they make it seem like I'm downloading articles through a Wii, but I found the option to turn them off.

On the positive side, this version seems better at memory and CPU management when downloading headers than v4 was, at least so far.

Still needed: "download last (# of hours worth) headers"

Bags

Post by Bags »

Bring Back a VISIBLE Groups dropdown selector on Menu bar as before and make sure De-activating groups works.

Fix preview/bot(s) windows ASAP. Very annoying without anything.

Fix Queue order R Click Up/Down/Top/Bottom selections rather than having to click on arrows/

Fix Queue DRAG & DROP which used to be included in .. ver 3 I think ?

Include Autohide and Group(s) panel on LHS as last version.

Group Filter weird filter hidden ... Unhide. What was WRONG with old method? .. visible and easy to see!

JohnNL

Post by JohnNL »

Bring back the toolbar in articles and ss that shows:

Poster/MinKB/MaxKB/MinDays/MaxDays

or at least provide that as an option. The new pop-up window (with no memory of previous entries) is hard to use and I shouldn't have to retype the names of Poster etc that I entered previously.

GL2814

Post by GL2814 »

Par2's are paused automatically by newsleecher in the queue, every time, while downloading articles. Please fix this.

edit: my mistake... I did a clean install of Newsleecher 5.0 Beta 3 and forgot to turn off the "auto pause par2" option in settings :oops: :oops:
Last edited by GL2814 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Magsel

Post by Magsel »

I'm missing something in the supersearch tab.
I don't know what it's called, but it was a line under the search box where you could give extra search option, like size or poster.
I really need this back!