7.0 Beta - Destination Folders missing features

Forum to report beta release bugs and discuss the latest beta releases with other users.
• If reporting a beta release bug, be sure read the bug reporting guidelines first.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT : Be sure to read the NewsLeecher forums policy before posting.
buzzword147

Re: 7.0 Beta - Destination Folders missing features

Post by buzzword147 »

I agree, Add back a keyword option.

For instance I want samples (and only samples) to extract into one common folder, but all other downloads to extract into their own folder.

I used to be able to do this by using "sample" as a keyword.

Eric10301

Post by Eric10301 »

Yeah, I will add my voice to those wanting the keyword feature back.

dmrichmond

Post by dmrichmond »

Another vote for the return of the keyword feature. I was shocked to find it missing and all of my R&E destinations gone!

rockwalk1975

Post by rockwalk1975 »

I agree that the old keyword and specify folder was much better than what exists now. Over time, I have set up various folders for extracting keyword matches to extract files to.

For example: Keyword: "HDTV" will send all matches to location - X:\TVShows\NewShows

I am not interested in using "tags" for folder names, as I prefer to name them my self.

prashantv

Post by prashantv »

Another vote here - Please please bring back the keyword extraction feature - I rely on this and it works far better compared to the tags.

ProLogic

Post by ProLogic »

Keyword directory extract please :-) It worked very well for my needs until the release of 7 with tags. Can the requirement of linking to a group be made optional? Or could a keyword tag be created?

Tetherwald

Post by Tetherwald »

I'm glad I wasn't just being stupid and couldn't figure out how to make keywords work under the new scheme. PLEASE bring back keyword extraction. The new features are great in 7, but I'm doing MUCH more manual work than before as a result.

psypher

Post by psypher »

Bring this feature back! It doesn't make any sense to remove it. This is one of the reasons I hate upgrading and didn't even bother to test the 7.0 beta until now. Every dam time I fear losing a feature.

triggadeath

Post by triggadeath »

Upgraded and was pissed having to set this basic feature back up!
Leave s$&@# that ain't broken! What was the logic here? Now have tarded long azz filenames... SMH!