blurry font

Forum to report beta release bugs and discuss the latest beta releases with other users.
• If reporting a beta release bug, be sure read the bug reporting guidelines first.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT : Be sure to read the NewsLeecher forums policy before posting.
picardo

blurry font

Post by picardo »

Sinds i upgraded to windows 10 i have a blurry font in newsleecher .
It's the only progamme that suffers from.

robena

Re: blurry font

Post by robena »

Windows 10 blurs some apps when using high DPI settings.

If it's your case, you can disable "display scaling" in the Properties->Compatibility panel displayed when right clicking on the Newsleecher icon.

W10 is really bad with high DPI screens, even some Microsoft programs (like Computer Management) suffer from it. It looks awful too, I'll stick to W7 as long as I will be able to!
Robert

Michiel123

Post by Michiel123 »

I had exactly the same problem as you people with high DPI on Windows 10. The only solution that worked for me is this link:
[url]http://windows10_dpi_blurry_fix.xpexplorer.com/[/url]

Windows 10 is great, but the blurry font everywhere was not so nice to say the least. But the above fix will work perfect.

robena

Post by robena »

Setting the scaling at 100% makes things too small on my 2560x1600 monitor, and several Windows programs (like Computer Management) do not allow to disable scaling!

So, at the moment, it's not possible to prevent blurry fonts for everything when you have a high resolution monitor.
Robert

picardo

Post by picardo »

Michiel123 wrote:I had exactly the same problem as you people with high DPI on Windows 10. The only solution that worked for me is this link:
[url]http://windows10_dpi_blurry_fix.xpexplorer.com/[/url]

Windows 10 is great, but the blurry font everywhere was not so nice to say the least. But the above fix will work perfect.
This solved the problem... =D>