Superleech specify download location

If you got suggestions for new features or feature changes in NewsLeecher, go ahead and let santa know.
huskygeek

Superleech specify download location

Post by huskygeek »

It would be awesome to specify a download location for each item in the superleech list. When those items are downloaded, the files would be placed into the correct folders automatically. It would save time organizing files after they have been downloaded instead of working in one big download folder.
Also, when a new episode is downloaded, it would automatically show up in my media center.

sinrise

Re: Superleech specify download location

Post by sinrise »

huskygeek wrote:It would be awesome to specify a download location for each item in the superleech list. When those items are downloaded, the files would be placed into the correct folders automatically. It would save time organizing files after they have been downloaded instead of working in one big download folder.
Also, when a new episode is downloaded, it would automatically show up in my media center.
I just came back to the forum to make this suggestion and it was already at the top. This is something I have been wishing for for years. It almost seems like an obvious feature, at this point :)