Change to limit to 15 requests/hour?

SuperLeech is SuperSearch add-on service, used for automatic searching and downloading.

Forum rules
IMPORTANT : Be sure to read the NewsLeecher forums policy before posting.
bassoprofundo

Change to limit to 15 requests/hour?

Post by bassoprofundo » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:14 pm

I noticed this morning when adding an entry to my NewsLeecher Superleech queries that I'm now limited to 15 requests per hour unless I upgrade to your Ready-to-go plan? When was this announced? I pay for access to the client and to the Supersearch and Superleech service, and now we get limited arbitrarily because we don't also subscribe to your combo newsgroup access service?

I have no problem reducing the frequency with which I check, but by my count, it won't matter how frequently I check. If one has more than 15 entries, you're going to trip the 15/hour limit every time you DO check. Maybe I can figure out some jankety method to stagger mine so they don't all fire at once, but there has to be a better solution here. Say it ain't so, guys...? :?:

bassoprofundo

Re: Change to limit to 15 requests/hour?

Post by bassoprofundo » Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

Good to see responses are quick here...

scuba
Site Admin

Re: Change to limit to 15 requests/hour?

Post by scuba » Mon May 22, 2017 8:27 am

bassoprofundo wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am
Good to see responses are quick here...

Yes there is a limit of 15 pr hour if you don't have the Ready 2 Go package. It has been like for years.

Remember this is a user forum. If you want support or fast answers you have to open a support ticket here:
https://www.newsleecher.com/support/
Scuba - NewsLeecher Support Team
The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.