Cannot register Newsleecher to my acct (tried 7-stable and 8-beta1)

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

mrjayviper

Cannot register Newsleecher to my acct (tried 7-stable and 8-beta1)

Post by mrjayviper » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:05 pm

I have entered my acct details in the Register section of settings. I then pressed Update button and the status changed to "Checking". And then after awhile, it changed to "Initializing" and has been on that status for awhile now.

I am using Windows 7.

edit1: I just tried on a different laptop running Windows 10 and not I cannot enter my registration information (username/password) on the Register section. Both username and password fields are grayed out.

edit2: I uninstalled 8Beta1 and installed the latest 7 stable. I am able to put in my username and password but it keeps on saying "Newsleecher was unable to match the specified license registration data with a Newsleecher acct". I have no problems logging in to the Newsleecher Members area using the same username and password.

edit3: I am looking at my plan status and I'm on "Client+" and I have access to unlimited Newsleecher software and unlimited SuperSearch/SuperLeech. I am still on my trial period though I doubt that should prevent me from using the services available to me.

scuba
Site Admin

Re: Cannot register Newsleecher to my acct (tried 7-stable and 8-beta1)

Post by scuba » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:42 am

mrjayviper wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:05 pm
I have entered my acct details in the Register section of settings. I then pressed Update button and the status changed to "Checking". And then after awhile, it changed to "Initializing" and has been on that status for awhile now.

I am using Windows 7.

edit1: I just tried on a different laptop running Windows 10 and not I cannot enter my registration information (username/password) on the Register section. Both username and password fields are grayed out.

edit2: I uninstalled 8Beta1 and installed the latest 7 stable. I am able to put in my username and password but it keeps on saying "Newsleecher was unable to match the specified license registration data with a Newsleecher acct". I have no problems logging in to the Newsleecher Members area using the same username and password.

edit3: I am looking at my plan status and I'm on "Client+" and I have access to unlimited Newsleecher software and unlimited SuperSearch/SuperLeech. I am still on my trial period though I doubt that should prevent me from using the services available to me.

Please contact the support team here: https://www.newsleecher.com/support/

thanks,
Scuba - NewsLeecher Support Team
The forum is only for NewsLeecher application issues.