Some books and explanation of newsgroups

If you got suggestions for new features or feature changes in NewsLeecher, go ahead and let santa know.
Acit

Some books and explanation of newsgroups

Post by Acit »

Dear Santa,

Give me a book about C++/C#/Python and explain to me the way newgroups work and how people behave around them. And make it possible for me to download Fruityloops and Ableton so that I can make music and become famous. And last but not least: Make some hot chick fall in love with me.That's about it.

Thank you in advance,

Acit

paulijennifer

Re: Some books and explanation of newsgroups

Post by paulijennifer »

I hope you got everything that you wanted!
I also used to really want a book on programming, asking my father to buy it for me. When I got the book I realized I didn't want to do it and became a writer. Now I run a fascinating educational blog, https://bestessayservicesradar.com/edubirdie-review/, where I help students get good grades. Book review essays can sound like an arduous task-especially in the event that you've never written one before-but they're definitely well worth your effort. They're highly personal because what you say is exactly what the book means to you personally and how it influenced you as a person.

Sandy

Post by Sandy »

thanks, I also wanted one for a long time

Dawne

Post by Dawne »

Some common group subjects are computers, recreation, and science. Other newsgroups follow a similar order, including alternative groups, which start with alt. Blogs and message boards have taken the place of many newsgroups, although newsgroups remain popular.

MyBalanceNow

Jarvis

Post by Jarvis »

Some common group subjects are comp (computers), rec (recreation), and sci (science). Other newsgroups follow a similar order, including alternative groups, which start with alt. Blogs and message boards have taken the place of many newsgroups, although newsgroups remain popular.

TelltheBell
Last edited by Jarvis on Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

rossjulie

Post by rossjulie »

Jarvis wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:04 am
Some common group subjects are comp (computers), rec (recreation), and sci (science). Other newsgroups follow a similar order, including alternative groups, which start with alt. Blogs and message boards have taken the place of many newsgroups, although newsgroups remain popular.
rec for recreation is new to me

AmandaGrey

Post by AmandaGrey »

very helpful to read your tips, thanks! I can also share one useful online service that simplifies the learning process - https://www.edugeeksclub.com/dissertation/. Here you can buy a ready-made unique written work of any complexity, participate in all stages of writing. The result is excellent, high quality work without plagiarism and on time.