Password Manager

Post your questions here if you need help to use NewsLeecher or if you have a question about a feature.

chuede

Password Manager

Post by chuede »

in version 7 a Password could be part of the filename.
bla{{password}}.xxx
today i wondered why autoextract does not work and the log file tells me that the Password manager is empty
what happened to that function ?

do i have to go back to V7 for that functionality ?

thanks

progressandwin

Progress And Win

Post by progressandwin »

Most importantly, your advantage(s) will be fused with all that you do. Your thing, organization, and outward illuminating will all disclose to the world why they need your thing or organization. Working up your educating Progress And Win framework justifies its own post (not far-removed).

bestacnindia

top 10 water purifier in india

Post by bestacnindia »

Expending an abundant amount of water will positively help in giving a sound gleam to your skin and most likely improves its surface by sanitizing the pores. You may be thinking, what precisely is the manner by which water can help weight reduction. Here's the appropriate response! At the point when you are expending a lot of water, you are going to truly full and top 10 water purifier in india would not encounter those incessant food cravings. Thus, when you will eat lesser, your body weight is going to decay. Besides, water is viewed as a better than average solution for rewarding issues like blockage.